|Level I Site Alteration||Applicability||Application Form|
|Level II Site Plan||Applicability||Application Form|
|Level III Site Plan and Subdivision||Applicability||Application Form|
|Conditional Use||Applicability||Application Form|
|Conditional Use Inclusionary Zoning||Applicability||Application Form|
|Contract Rezoning, Text/Map Amendments||Applicability||Application Form|
|Master Development||Applicability||Application Form|
Submitting your Application Electronically
1. Fill out the application completely and e-mail the application only to email@example.com
(Please be sure to designate a person who will be responsible for uploading documents and drawings.)
This step will generate the project ID number for your project.
2. An invoice for the application fee will be e-mail to you. Payments can be made on-line at , by mail
(Planning Division, 389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04102) or in person at City Hall, 4th Floor. Please reference
the Application Number when submitting your payment which is located in the upper left hand corner of the invoice.
3. The designated person responsible for uploading documents and drawings will receive an email
from firstname.lastname@example.org with an invitation into the project. At this time, you will upload all
corresponding documents and plans into the project. For first time users you will receive a temporary
password which you must change on entry. Make note of your username and password for any future projects.
4. Follow the link below (Applying Online) for step by step instructions on how to do the following:
- Prepare drawings, documents and photos for uploading;
- Getting started in e-Plan;
- Prepare revised drawings and documents for uploading.
Reminder: Before the project can move forward, the application fee shall be paid in full and all required documents and drawings shall be uploaded into e-plan correctly.
5. As the process evolves you will be able to log in and see markups, comments and upload revisions as requested into